Working with various organizations and brands as a subject matter expert on optimizing the use of social media platforms to enhance their current marketing campaigns, sponsorships and relationship management.
- � Chicago Latino Film Festival
Developing the Facebook community for the Chicago Latino film festival, increasing community size by 400% and revenue by 20%; worked on strategy, content development and branding to increase visibility of current sponsors through the use of social media and to attract and obtain new sponsorship opportunities with companies that have a pronounced interest in both the entertainment and social media space.
- 2016 Rio Olympic Games
�Consulted on the social media marketing for the 2016 Olympics including reputation management initiatives to manage the Chicago loss of the Olympic bid in 2009 and how to best leverage the Brazilian community in the midwest.
- Julian Grant
Acting publicist for award-winning filmmaker and tenure track professor at Columbia College Chicago. Working on PR, marketing and distribution for the feature film, The Defiled with world wide promotion at multiple international film festivals and a pending contract with a major motion picture studio.
- Escape Films
�Marketing Producer for Escape's upcoming feature film, Roundabout America. Release date Spring 2012.
Consultant for business development initiatives for a full service video marketing and advertising agency that conceives, produces and distributes video content for online and social media platforms. Driven by Larry Thomas former COO of Media Link and creator of MultiVu.
- Get Lucky Productions
Social Media Marketing Consultant for Get Lucky an independent production company. Currently in post production of three pilots with a wide breadth of formats from sitcom to comedy and home and leisure entertainment.
Worked in a marketing capacity with Dow Jones Factiva Insight (a social media and monitoring and measurement tool). Became a social media evangelist to Fortune 500 companies and a thought leader on how to best leverage and engage in social media conversations during its infancy.
- �Worked closely with industry and educational thought leaders in the space as well as bloggers.
- �Acted as a consultative and diagnostic liaison to Fortune 500 companies on how to best leverage social media platforms and the importance of monitoring and measurement.
- �Led in the strategy of content development for these communications platforms, focusing on an educational approach based on industry-wide best practices
- �Integrated marketing strategies and campaigns to encompass these new opportunities and engagements with content.
- �Acted as a spokesperson for the product at industry events, conferences and speaking engagements.