Highly experienced, top producing IT Project Manager with proven ability to consistently deliver projects on time and under budget while keeping Fortune 500 customers and internal teams happy. Experience working with over 20 projects at a time totaling more than $4 million. Thorough knowledge of Global PMO, project management methodologies, budgeting and pricing, network and storage consulting and implementation. Seeking a position as Project or Program Manager where these skills will become critical to the core of the business. Graduate, University of Massachusetts, Isenberg School of Management.
Apr 2007 - Aug 2009
Hired as part of the elite GSAP (Global Services Associate Program) and placed into an intensive 6 week Project Management training program by the Global PMO with 20 employees from around the world. After returning to the New York City office was made Project Manager on multi-million dollar projects for clients including NYC Health & Hospital Corp, NY Presbyterian, Barnes & Noble, NYC DOT, Holy Name Hospital, JetBlue, Bed Bath & Beyond, Montefiore Medical, and Ann Taylor.
- Earned EMC Proven Professional Certification and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management Essentials.
- Consistently delivered projects under budget and on time for typically problematic and complex IT projects.
Apr 2008 - Mar 2009
Project Manager, Global PMO
Torrey Point Group, LLC
Hired to spearhead the creation of the Global Project Management Office (Global PMO) and Project Management Practice. Key activities include the creation of standardized materials such as presentations, diagrams, project plans, task lists, SOW's, SOP's, process flow charts, and org charts. Manage the Engineering staff and multiple projects with budgets up to $3 million. Single Point of Contact for C-level clients including American Express, HP, Arizona Public Service, Lockheed Martin, and Intuit.
- Increased profit margins significantly on projects by systemizing processes and improving communications.
- Rescued several projects from disaster and redeemed company image with clients as a new hire.
- Successfully implemented projects involving Juniper, Cisco, Force 10, Redback, and storage related equipment on time and under budget.
- Saved customers tens of thousands of dollars through "Green IT" initiatives.
- Implementing company-wide disaster recovery/business continuity program.
Nov 2004 - Mar 2007
Project Manager/Operations Manager
Plus et Plus, Inc
Directed Productions and Operations as well as Producer on live-action shoots for clients including Nike, MTV, and MAC Cosmetics. Recruited, hired, trained, and evaluated personnel; created processes and guidelines as part of new-company development.
- Reduced operating costs over 50% by consolidating & managing company IT infrastructure, computer systems, and networking.
- Increased profit on projects through negation with resources, vendors, and clients.
Jan 2003 - Nov 2004
- Successfully shifted departments from mediocre to stellar performers within the company.
- Hired & trained department employees to create one of the most respected departments in the region.
Feb 2001 - Dec 2002
Financial Advisor/Retirement Planning Specialist
- Formulated investment plans for clients allowing them to save thousands in a down market.
- Account Executive for 270 clients with over $30 million in assets.