Associate Principal, Sourcing Governance, Audit & Process Improvement
- Periodically conduct process review and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Plan and manage detailed process improvement projects, including stakeholder management, reporting and provide advisory services to business users.
- Establish process inter-dependencies and end to end process value chain; and facilitate cross-divisional complex process changes and adoption.
- Leading Digi's Sourcing Governance Work Program (GWP) with Telenor Group and internal stakeholders to ensure sourcing governance and continuous improvement.
- Setup and maintain Digi-wide sourcing process model including process governance, control and periodic review.
- Conduct periodic governance review and highlight any non-observation of sourcing policy & processes to management team.
- Deep dive into focus area, identify potentials, opportunities and areas of improvement; provide thought leadership and drive discussions & workshops.