Jun 2014 - Present
Adult Education/ESL Tutor
- Established constant communication to schedule and confirm appointments which helped prepare students and the program director for the week.
- Tutored 3 ESL and GED students preparing them to enhance their educational and career goals using the Laubach Teaching Method.
- Implemented Matrix multiplication method which made mathematics assignments easier to complete and created a new way to solve problems.
- Streamlined planning processes by keeping records of student attendance and total course hours which aided in the effective execution of administrative tasks.
Jul 2013 - Mar 2014
Customer Service Representative
- Provided administrative support to managers by leading groups of 4-5 volunteers on a daily basis and displayed leadership role by training and assisting teams while efficiently enforcing safety procedures.
- Assigned tasks to trainees such as organizing the sales floor, organizing the storage area and placed constant emphasis on the importance of teamwork.
- Reduced pricing/purchasing conflicts by at least 97% ensuring that products were properly labeled and tagged.
- Increased sales nearly 20% by persuading customers to take advantage of special offers and budget-friendly products.
Sep 2013 - Dec 2013
- Assistant Increased librarian productivity; organizing 6-10 book and movie shelves and demonstrated ability to follow all proper guidelines 8 hours per month.
- Classified and cataloged items according to contents, purpose and Dewey Decimal System(DDS) making for a pleasant guest experience.
- Proved ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching and standing for long periods of time.
- Answered routine inquiries and referred patrons who needed professional assistance to librarian/staff.
1999 - 2009
Customer Service Rep
Saint Mary's County Library Food/Customer Service
- Implemented predictive algorithmic teamwork/service strategy during rush periods to ensure that every order was prepared in under 60 seconds and served in at least 90 seconds.
- Conserved electricity up to 40% every month by shutting off heating elements, break room lights and store room lights 3 hours prior to closing time while continuing to deliver quality products and service.
- Resolved 100% of frontline and drive thru customer complaint issues by apologizing, making corrections and ensuring customers received precisely what they ordered.
- Reduced waste costs by 70-80% on a nightly basis utilizing made as ordered strategy and accurately estimating hourly average customer turnout rates.
Apr 2010 - Oct 2012
- AA Business Management
- Currently has 90 credits.