Programmer Analyst II
Acquired Invesmart, Inc. in June 2006.
Programmer analyst who managed and contributed on projects that integrated Invesmart applications into Standard Insurance systems.
- Transitioned Invesmart client data to Standard Insurance servers..
- Managed projects that upgraded VB6 applications to .NET technology for increased productivity.
- Managed update of electronic document filing system (FileNet) that resulted in increased user abilities and ease of document retrieval.
- Designed 401(k) administrative reports delivered to clients each quarter, detailing participants usage of the available investment options.
- Designed 401(k) participant statements for plans transitioning to a new administrator.
- Participated in first development team that followed a new corporate wide software development life cycle (SDLC).
Major Technologies Used:
Visual Studio .NET 2005 ♦ Visual Studio .NET 2008 ♦ Crystal Reports 11 ♦ SQL Navigator ♦ TOAD ♦ Oracle 9i ♦ Oracle 10g ♦ MS SQL Server 2000.