Energy Investments Group 2007 - current
Spearheaded the creation and development of a new waste to energy business, financial modeling, negotiated MOU agreements with technology partners, Due Diligence and Strategic analysis within NDA confidentiality. Developed strong international alliances and partnerships.
Conducted a confidential strategic market study of a $2.7 billion Gas energy sector, consisting of financial markets and acquisition potential. Defined business initiatives, directed mergers and acquisitions performed market analysis, SWOT, profit and loss and competition reviews for presentation and implementation in Australia.
- - Master for Ceremonies for a Gaseous fuels technology conference for SAE in Melbourne covering LNG, CNG and LPG respectively in 2008,2009 and in 2010.
- Developed a confidential John Deere Tractor Dealership Business Plan.
- Performed a strategic market solar study and opportunity analysis for a client to identify M&A targets
and the steps needed to position the Company in the Australian Solar PV market.
General Manager/Innovation2005 - 2007
Provided leadership for modeling, strategic analysis, and project reporting to Board of Director that delivered a project of $30 million with market size of $180 million and enterprise value of $50 million.
- Introduced a human capital training and development program, including mentors and succession plans to implement workplace harmony workshops and processes.
- Ambassador for World Industry Body Global Technology Conference and manager of Technology alliance with Brazil, USA and Turkey.
- Delivered $20 million in revenue through the introduction of new innovations, products and services.
- Designed expansionary use of market innovations including power generators and LPG lawn mowers through local and global partnerships.
- Designed breakthrough innovations with Solar, Gas HVAC, underground cylinder and conversion Mercedes trucks to LPGas.
General Manager Retail Northern 2000 – 2004
Oversaw 145 employees throughout 24 branches; directed an industry leader in industrial and retail marketing to a significantly growing customer base in the most profitable, efficient, and safety-minded manner.
- Key Financial Results included $150 Million Revenue, $100 million in assets, $20 million in PBIT, +20% ROA.
- Managed a record safety and business growth for the organization. Growth achieved was highest profitability ever in history of the division.
- Increased sales volume 11% and revenue 17% to $150 million.
- Expanded customer growth to highest on record, and service delivery satisfaction increases ranged from 90-96% each year.
General Manager - Technical 1987 – 2000
Start Up Operations
Oversaw a divisional Budget of $20 million; developed and implemented a business plan that included a new division and two acquisitions.
- Achieved profit and cost budgets for 13 years, through stringent financial controls and appropriate management of assets worth over $200 million.
- Provided a record 5,000 maintenance and service calls 24/7 each year of operation through east coast and South Australia tankers and installations. Completed 100 large projects each year.
- Introduced an innovative “Safety and Me” program designed and developed to prevent injuries, downtime and improve on the job attitudes of employees.
- Served as Chairman - Safety, Standards and Technology Group.
Production Manager/Engineer /Strategy Planner 1981 - 1986
Directed manufacturing management, strategy formulation and implementation; controlled in excess
of two hundred product formulations through 45 production systems with a product value of $30M.
- Managed 11 Production and Technical Supervisors and professional staff controlling 130 process workers
in a highly unionized environment, with 38 maintenance engineering staff over a 24 hour processing facility.
- Secured variable labor cost reduction of $800,000, overhead rationalization of $390,000 and raw materials
savings of $800,000.
- Initiated 3-year, $3 million restructuring program for the total manufacturing department by introducing
productivity projects and technological change via robots and materials handling.