Tour Manager/ FOH Engineer
Charles Billingsley Ministries
- Advanced multi-week national tours
- Performed Front-of-house and PowerPoint operation and setup
- Designed PowerPoint “look” for worship lyrics as well as advertisements and announcements
- Coordinated and planned for 10+ people including transportation and lodging
- Conducted professional artist relations (Pr meetings, Meet and Greets, Radio Spots)
- Coordinated logistics for production equipment rental and venue setup for each stop.
- Present lectures for undergraduate classes on church technology
- Design Instructional Material for lectures and presentations on church technology
- Evaluation of student performances from the perspective of utilization of technology in a worship setting.
- Provide mentorship for students and private instruction
- Manage and train 20 personnel annually
- Design departmental questionnaire for pre-hire examination
- Conduct hiring interviews
- Perform employee reviews for conduct review and professional development.
- Facilitate over 600 events per fiscal year.
- 8,000 member church services
- 25,000 member sporting events
- Support over 200+ classrooms with A/V support
- Large venue concert production
- Televised audio production
- Designed and managed invoices for department
- Budget preparation annually
- Manage annual fiscal budget of $1.25 million
- Maintain $4 million inventory
- Performs regular inventory checks
- Diagnoses and facilitated needed repair
- Performs custom install work including broadcast grade audio/video/lighting equipment.
May 2005May 2007
Master Business Administration
Jan 2000May 2005