INTERIM CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
Dayco Products, LLC
A privately held leader in the research, design, manufacturing and distribution Front Engine Accessory Drive (FEAD) products, and Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) technology for the automotive, trucking construction, agricultural, ATV, snowmobile and industrial markets.
- Corporate executive accountable for the company's global IT organization, technology portfolio, services, and solution delivery across worldwide manufacturing, distribution, and aftermarket operations
- Accountable for executing an aggressive information transformation strategy to deploy the Plex Manufacturing Cloud solution globally, retiring seven (7) legacy ERP systems.
- Executed strategic business initiative to consolidate three (3) U.S. automotive aftermarket warehouses into a single 400,000 square foot distribution center in Memphis, TN, deploying the HighJump Warehouse Advantage application software for inbound, outbound, inventory, wave planning, and kitting operations.
SENIOR DIRECTOR, ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS ARCHITECTURE & DELIVERY
- Directed the implementation of PTC Windchill as the company's enterprise product life-cycle management solution.
- Migrated legacy in-house hourly and salary payroll system to an outsourced solution using ADP Vantage Payroll.