CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
Dayco Products, LLC
A privately held leader in the research, design, manufacturing and distribution of Front Engine Accessory Drive (FEAD) products, and Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) technology for the automotive, trucking construction, agricultural, ATV, snowmobile and industrial markets.
- Corporate executive accountable for the company's global IT organization, technology portfolio, services, and solution delivery across worldwide manufacturing, distribution, and aftermarket operations.
- Deployed Qlik Sense technology as new company enterprise business intelligence platform replacing IBM Cognos and Oracle BI legacy solutions.
- Executive leader and champion for deployment of Epicor CMS as the companies global ERP solution, retiring multiple highly customized regional ERP systems.
- Deployed Microsoft cloud technology platform (Office 365, Sharepoint, Skype for Business) enabling rapid, cost effective global business collaboration and integration.
- Introduced award winning Aftermarket product catalog app built using Apache Cordova technology targeting multiple mobile platforms from a single code base.
SENIOR DIRECTOR, ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS ARCHITECTURE & DELIVERY
- Executed transformation initiative to consolidate three (3) U.S. automotive aftermarket warehouses into a single 400,000 square foot distribution center in Memphis, TN, deploying HighJump Warehouse Advantage application software for receiving, put-away, picking, packing, shipping, inventory, wave planning, and kitting operations.
- Negotiated multi-year managed services agreement for interim legacy ERP system support employing a select team of on-shore and off-shore technical staff.
DIRECTOR, ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS
- Directed the implementation of PTC Windchill as the company's enterprise product life-cycle management solution.
- Migrated legacy in-house hourly and salary payroll system to an outsourced ADP Vantage Payroll solution.