Universal Hospital Services, Inc. (UHS) is the leading medical equipment lifecycle management company in the United States, delivering a platform of services to support each stage of the Medical Equipment Lifecycle and offering comprehensive solutions that maximize utilization, increase equipment productivity, create value, and support optimal patient care.
In this role, I held operational, participatory, and leadership oversight for medical sales team personnel and medical equipment service professionals who were responsible for consulting with physicians and hospital facility leadership in top hospitals, homecare companies, and alternate care systems in a 3 state region.
Additional responsibilities and experiences involved:
- Implemented a thorough plan for the expansion of UHS into the Middle Tennessee, Northern Alabama and Central Kentucky regions and established/led new district office openings
- Hired, trained, developed, and promoted a highly efficient staff that continuously earned President’s “Eagle Award” (Bronze, Silver, Gold) for operational efficiency and sales growth 5 years straight
- Exceeded over-target revenue objectives 49 times out of a possible 58 monthly objectives
- Increased regional sales revenue, return on cost, return in months, and district profitability through the direct supervision and management of sales and service teams
- Motivated and oversaw district team growth that successfully grew the average monthly billed revenue from $0.00 to $170k per month in approximately 5 years