Product & Engineering Manager
Experienced product and engineering manager in consumer and enterprise software development. Proven ability to solve tough customer problems with innovative solutions. An engaging leader, who excels at working in cross-functional teams to drive fast-paced execution using agile and waterfall development methodologies. Comfortable working in organizations of any size, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, that do right by their employees, recognize and reward exceptional work, and promote a sense of camaraderie and fun in the workplace.
- Roadmap creation and maintenance
- Product line and strategy management
- Go-to-market strategy creation
- P&L managementContract negotiations
- Agile scrum and waterfall development
- Green-light process management
- Cross-functional team management
- Third-party vendor relationship management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Microsoft Project, Microsoft VISIO, Microsoft Excel, Intuit QuickBase, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Publisher, Version One, Bugzilla, Perforce, Google Analytics, SmaterTrack, Zendesk, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, CorelDRAW, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, Rational Rose, Garage Band, Screenflow.