Product Management Discipline Lead
- Led the staffing, recruitment, and career development of all Deloitte product managers as part of the discipline lead role, growing the team from 12 to 26 over a two year period.
- Managed various efforts across the government and commercial sectors to drive the vision, strategy, design, and execution of digital products in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders.
- Guided the product strategy and iterative delivery for six operating companies within the Exelon Utilities brand through four major go-lives. Increased self-service completion rates for signing up for power online from 18% to 38%.
- Created the Exelon Utilities Digital operating model to strengthen the relationship of business and IT, using scaled agile and lean delivery methods to increase throughput and return on technology investments.
- Leveraged knowledge of product and release management, lean software delivery, and agile expertise to support the program goals and objectives to deliver citizen facing self service capabilities for the IRS.
- Managed the delivery of five major releases and 12 point releases of a highly successful mobile application: YourTexasBenefits, with over 1.5 million downloads in iOS and Android app stores combined. Resulted in operational cost savings with 3 out of every 4 document submissions delivered through mobile.
- Taught an immersive Product Management class as part of Digital Fellowship Program (DFP) for 3 years, teaching 12 successful PM’s over a 9 month period each cohort.