Technical Sales Manager
Managing Technical Sales Team of 3 Account Managers responsible for all new SaaS business. Working with global organisations of all sizes from non-profit to Fortune 500, helping them to evaluate and purchase eSpatial Mapping Software.
Implemented new technology and automation orientated sales process. Recruited and on-boarded Sales Engineers and Account Managers.
Designing and implementing outbound and nurturing email marketing campaigns to database of 60k+ contacts. Administering and refining CRM and associated systems (Intercom) to ensure efficiency and accuracy while rapidly responding to client inquiries. Working directly with Product Manager on feature development. Content and messaging curation. Working with partners and re-sellers. Developing reports and analysis for senior management. Organising training for Tech Sales Team. Working with marketing team to optimise commercial website.
- Replaced and redesigned CRM to allow for streamlined operation - increase in data capture and accuracy to facilitate segmented marketing campaigns to +70k leads
- Developed new Enterprise tier package - working to increase ARR
- Developed Proof of Concept sales process to improve evaluation process for Enterprise class customers
- Developed campaign targeting niche market segment
- Worked with external agencies to develop segmented marketing collateral - developing new channels
- 10 Blogs written to date targeted at increasing lead conversion rates
- Developing marketing collateral with outside agencies - 4 eBooks on mapping software produced to date
Key Clients include: Volvo, PayPal, WorldPac, Re/Max , Starkey Labs, General Mills