Faith Bible Fellowship Church
- Plan and conduct worship services, developing sermons, planning with music leadership and leads in the observance of ordinances.
- Leads the congregation in effective programs to fulfill the Great Commission with vision, purpose and priority.
- Teaches the High School Sunday School Class on a Weekly basis and leads the mid week high school youth group
- Leads and demonstrates effective ways to witness and win the lost to salvation through Jesus Christ.
- Visits and ministers to members and prospective members in homes, nursing care facilities and hospitals.
- Conducts counseling sessions, performs wedding ceremonies and conducts funeral services.
- Works with Church Elders, Deacons and other key leadership to carry out the mission and purpose of the church.
- Cooperates with associational, state and denominational leaders in matters of mutual interest and concern.
- Serves to recommend and advise committees and teams as an ex-officio member.
- Oversees, along with Elders , all church discipline matters and the management of conflict issues in the church.
- Communicates with the congregation through articles or announcements, written and spoken using church newsletter, bulletins and worship services.