German-American center/ Stuttgart, Germany
- Contributed professional expertise to promote the German-American friendship including:
- Social, cultural, political, and economic matters though a means of lectures, seminars, and presentations.
- Provided cross-cultural communication expertise to local professionals. Presented customized strategies primarily on how to:
- Increase cross-cultural competencies and skills within the workforce.
- Manage a multicultural workforce.
- Advise on issues relating to international negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Led a variety of English classes including classroom instruction and one-on-one tutoring.