Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook), Quicken, QuickBooks, Mindjet, WordPress, HubSpot, NVivo 7, ACT, and Adobe Photoshop CS2. Some SPSS knowledge.
Public Space Maintenance Experience: Assisted maintenance of Austin, Texas parks and trails.
Other Marketing Experience:
- Marketing Coordinator, Volunteer Board Member, Media Buyer and Media Planner for Edgeworks Film Festival.
- Member of the Gatorbait Show Ski team from 1997-2001; Publicity Director 1999; Team Captain 2000; Top of the 4-tier pyramid! Coordinated shows with other team members, marketed and promoted the team, fundraised, and exhibited team leadership skills.
- Improved the marketing brochure for Bushwhacker Bend Winery.
- Counselor for Peer Assistance and Leadership (PALS). Responsible for teaching awareness, decision-making, problem-solving, and confidence skills to gifted students.
- Worked with Youth Odyssey in the development of at-risk youth through adventure challenge programs. Responsible for the activities of the youth and assisting with management of the trips and the students. Voted Best Youth Counselor by the youth.
- Trained water skiers and analyzed performance to the Gatorbait Show Ski team standards.