Young Women's Laurel Presidency
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints leadership role
- Initiated and organized many service projects
- Organized activities such as dances, sports games, and social functions
Directing a Theater Roadshow for Church
- Involves a group of children, youth, and adults of all ages.
- Organizing rehearsals, writing out the plot and script, assigning jobs, and giving my artistic visual skills to direct the play
Youth Committee: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Organizing dances, lectures, and fun activities for youth age 12-18 yrs.
- Appointed the designer for a salt lake trip T-shirt
Girls Camp Youth Camp Leader
- Took responsibility in running zip line, rock-climbing, hikes, and shooting.
- Conducted a service project in donating to cancer patients
Zion’s Youth Orchestra
- Violist player for the orchestra
- Planned out, organized, and executed social events as a member of the “Social planning committee”
North Las Vegas Swim Team
- Collaborated with other in competitive swim meets
- Provided leadership to other team members
National Honors Society
- Organized group community service such as: “The Santa Run,” and food and clothing drives.
- Participated in the art club projects, and became the designer for the Art club’s T-shirts.