President - North America
BORDRIN MOTOR CORPORATION, Southfield, MI
Created the North American Technical Center for Bordrin Motor Corp., a Chinese start-up OEM developing electric vehicles for the China market.
- Brand ambassador to skeptical supply base, getting them to work with an unknown automotive company.
- Built North American strategy.
- Started and grew the North American Technical Center from 5 to 55 people in one year.
- Lead real estate search and site selection for the NATC.
- Consulted on global data systems, processes and methods.
- Created financial templates, budgets, forecasts and reporting methods.
- Selected 401K and benefits content.
- Lead product development of body, chassis, ADAS, advanced manufacturing, advanced package, and craftsmanship.