2004 - 2009
- Developed and implemented creative marketing ideas and effective sales strategies for designated territory.
- Consistently exceeded revenue quota, reaching over 200 percent.
- Took on an underperforming territory and had it producing over 100 percent within a month.
- Increased market penetration by collaborating with, and coaching, marketing partners.
- Received multiple recognitions for client experience satisfaction.
2003 - 2004
Lead Dental Assistant
Dr. William Cleaver
- Managed back office until employer retired.
- Negotiated with all dental sales representatives.
- Assisted dentist in all phases of general dentistry.
2001 - 2003
- Trained in, and assisted in, all phases of general dentistry.
- Temped for various dentists in the Seattle area.
2009 - Present
Bachelors of Science
- Chose to take a break from my marketing career to finish my degree as a full-time student.
1998 - 2000
- Attended college my junior and senior years of high school.