Tree Island Industries produces wire products for a diverse range of construction, agricultural, manufacturing and industrial applications. Its products include bright wire, stainless steel wire and galvanized wire; a broad array of fasteners, including packaged, collated and bulk nails; stucco reinforcing products, engineered structural mesh, fencing and other fabricated wire products.
Vice President Sales and Marketing
Direct 5 sales regions, a marketing and customer service group, all generating annual sales of $150+ million.Oversee human resource planning and strategic development for the three departments.
- Direct sales planning and strategy development focusing on clear fundamentals such as customer and product profitability, price management, sales planning through pipeline development and green zone modeling.
- Improved gross profit in 2010 over prior year $30 million
- Improved sales in 2011 over prior year $18 million or 13%; while generating an improved gross profit of $4.2 million (67% improvement year on year)
- Improved gross profit in 2012 over prior year $2.5 million (23.8% improvement year on year)
- Direct the company’s marketing department responsible for the company’s channel and product strategies
- Implemented new merchandising strategy for companies packaged nail program
- Implemented new Master Distributor program and with a clear pricing program
- Develop strategies for process optimization in our Customer Service group