Managing DIrector Marketing & PR
Responsible for managing and developing client accounts. Deliver marketing needs assessments, develop & implement strategic marketing plans, design public relations campaigns, design collateral materials, corporate presentations and trade show strategies. Also responsible for all major account presentations, C-suite consulting and providing outsourced CMO services.
- Challenge: Northeast Vintner - To effectively introduce new wine for Hispanic market.
- Solution: Developed strategic marketing plan for the cost effective introduction of new wine. Activities included consumer focused research, analyzing beverage industry trends, designing bottle label, product name, developing collateral & POS signage, and identifying strategic partners.
- Result: Highly successful introduction with initial sales surpassing objectives by over 15%.
- Challenge: NY Metro Medical Center - To encourage target population to take Rapid HIV test.
- Solution: Developed public relations and communications plan for identified population. Conducted consumer preference research, designed & developed collateral materials, posters and discussion guides.
- Result: Program resulted in measureable increases in both provider/patient discussions & administration of testing services. Average monthly growth rate is 65% better than 2009 & 55% better than goal.
- Challenge: For Profit College - To increase applications from targeted populations.
- Solution: Developed marketing plan targeting diverse potential student segments. Designed collateral materials, Web site content, public relations strategies and recruiter training.
- Results: Program resulted in 14% increase in accepted student applications from target market & 24% increase in overall applications.
- Challenge: Professional Services Firm - To increase market share among WMOB sector.
- Solution: Developed Strategic Pursuit Plan for networking, Public Relations & direct marketing.
- Results: Initial activities have increased leads by 40% and generated over $60,000 in new revenue.
- Challenge: Business Services Firm - To increase brand recognition and meet budget constraints.
- Solution: Designed collateral material & Web based commercial using royalty free stock footage and internal design and copywriting team.
- Results: Delivered effective marketing materials while saving over $55,000 from prior year budget.