Director - Program Management & Business Development
Site Integration Leader (2008-2009)
Selected to lead the move and integration of this $60M business unit into two additional corporate sites, and continue to meet annual revenue goals, and maintain strong customer relationships with minimal interruption to existing customers.
- Project remains on track to $15M budgeted cost with 50% of the business move completed, and 65% of personnel (100 employees) transitioned.
- Manage customer confidence and coordinated improved production processes in the new locations. Incorporated lessons learned and lean techniques to maximize efficiency.
- Actively managing real estate transactional issues including demolition of existing site as well as environmental remediation of a Superfund site.
Director - Program Management & Business Development (2007-2009)
Promoted to direct business development while continuing to lead the Program Management team.
- Improved the company backlog from 30% to 83% firm order coverage.
- Boosted customer delivery / quality ratings by 15% through the institution of a Voice of the Customer program that helps to identify quality and delivery issues.
- Pioneered a $50 million proposal to introduce a new aircraft refueling systems to the Royal Saudi Air Force with the potential to create additional revenue streams through contracts with other major clients.
Director - Program Management (2006-2007)
Lead fulfillment and execution of key client contracts secured by the business development team, and coordinated the activities of a team of program managers, project managers, and project assistants. Member of the Executive Staff.
- Achieved a $12 million cash advance by improving relationships, communications, and flexibility with a portfolio of key clients.
- Delivered a projected $25 million in annual revenue through 2012 by leading transition of two major products into full rate production.
- Secured an RFP from the Royal Saudi Air Force by spearheading a $1 million flight test program with a gross margin of more than 30%.
- Contributed to the sole source selection as a $400 million auxiliary fuel tank supplier for the Boeing KC-45.
- Managed a $600,000 annual investment in an Unmanned Air Vehicle Aerial Refueling R&D initiative with Texas A&M.
- Founded the Program Management Office, including recruiting and developing key staff members in newly defined company roles.
Program Manager, Pneumatic Weapon Ejection Systems (2004-2006)
Pioneered a leading role as the first Program Manager for the site, and managed development, engineering, and delivery of multiple systems for major clients. Completed initial rate production deliveries for a $15 million system design and development phase that generated 30% in gross margin returns, as well as for a $5 million small diameter bomb carriage.
- Delivered $35 million in revenue with $6 million annual advanced payments by guiding development of the first two pneumatic bomb rack development initiatives for the company, resulting in growth of product line sales from 15% to 45% of company revenue.
- Generated $12 million in revenue with a 100% on time delivery rate by managing production readiness reviews, introducing a line of balance, and instituting risk monitoring and mitigation procedures.
Manager, F-2 600 Gallon External Fuel Tank Engineering (2003-2004)
Orchestrated all aspects of a complex engineering design and development program, and oversaw technical and program specifications, metrics, and milestones. Supervised and trained a team of cross-functional personnel.