Experienced executive with a record of success in startup through Fortune 100 companies. A history of exceeding objectives through strong strategic skills and deep sales, marketing, and operational experience. An inspiring leader who develops clear market-focused strategies, recruits an "A" player team, and implements effective processes and metrics to scale and ensure accountability. Hands-on acquisition and divestiture experience as a corporate officer in the software industry.
- Created and led new IBM business unit generating $561M in revenue and 17% first-year growth.
- Co-founded software start-up that in eighteen months became the #2 player in its market sector.
- Key participant in $300M Cisco acquisition of Active Voice and follow-on asset sale to NEC.
- Executed complete financial and brand turn-around for the Washington Technology Industry Association resulting in three consecutive years of contributions to financial reserves.
- Founded successful consulting practice with satisfied clients in a variety of industries.
- Recognized three times for building a "best company to work for" in Seattle.
- Recognized as one of Seattle's most influential business leaders in 2009