Christian Leadership Coach - Church Growth Strategist and Consultant - Founder:
Ken McGarity .com
With vast experience as a successful entrepreneur and active in ministry leadership for many years, Ken McGarity is most recently engaged as a Church Growth Consultant and Strategist, as well as Christian Leadership Coach to today’s up and coming Christian leaders. Providing an intentional platform and the strategic insight to facilitate the discovery of God’s best for the lives and ministry of the leaders God has chosen. Investing energy and service to Christ as a leadership development, team building, administrative and support systems Coach to Churches and Non-profits. Working diligently to help them to clarify and create strategies, systems, tools and protocols that will allow them to more effectively reach the lost with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
My prayer and ministry is to partner with leaders to help clarify, support and implement their God given vision for advancing the Kingdom of Christ.
I have Coached and Consulted with a variety of individuals and ministry teams :
New Church Planters
Multisite Campus Pastors and Teams
Non Staff Ministry Team Leaders
Well Established Pastors and Churches
It has been my privilege to see God use strategic Coaching and Consulting in a high impact way in the lives and ministries of the leaders that I have partnered with. It has really been a blessing to collaborate with leaders, and often times their staff, to navigate through some tough terrain and have an opportunity to help them:
Get unstuck from their current position and overcome growth barriers.
Build their confidence in specific areas of leadership and team development.
Expand their vision for the future of their ministry and for God.
Fulfill their dreams for the ministry and feel safe coloring outside the lines.
Unlock their true potential as a leader, friend and ministry partner to others.
Increase their strategic skills, energy efficiency and personal organization.
Move through tough transitions, and various stages of life and ministry.
- Increase accountability and “push back” to their ideas and thinking.
- Take strategic, practical and consistent action steps toward their goals & more.
God has made it possible for me to use my gifts to personally:
- Partner with ministry leaders and Pastor's to develop their Leadership skill set.
- Coach Leaders through a myriad of vision clarity exercises to increase ministry focus.
- Provide assessments and analysis to target current limiting factors and growth opportunities.
- Create action oriented accountability plans to reach ministry goals.
- Encourage development of strengths in the ministry and the leader.
- Concentrate on increasing the healthiness of the leadership and ministry in a holistic sense.
- Support the leadership productivity potential by increasing team building dynamics.
- Manage all administration and necessary daily operations of the organization.