Channel Account Manager
- Manages and grows new customer relationships and revenue associated with the company IT security software and networking products.
- Prospects and develops new potential Channel Partners via telephone by qualifying and tracking leads, researching and identifying key contacts, placing calls to establish business relationships,
- Qualifying new accounts and making sales of strategic vendor products.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong professional sales relationships with current and future Channel Partners.
- Create and analyse sales reports, identify issues contributing to success or shortcomings and take any corrective action.
- Support and leverage other channel efforts, field marketing, product launches and product promotions as well as certifications and specializations.
- Keep current with our product release information including sales materials, product roadmap, features, applications, competition and disseminate to partners as appropriate.
- Recruit new channel partners and channel partner sales and process training and continued achievement of Channel Partner sales growth.
- Perform business metrics reviews and analysis of each Channel Partner’s performance.
- Takes initiative in getting necessary training and certification on vendor products.
- Monitors client satisfaction and elevates issues of dissatisfaction for quick resolution.
- Sets own priorities and schedules to meet established goals; meets commitments consistently.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.