As a professional marketing consultant, I have advised a number of firms in the areas of brand development, marketing management and strategy, have conducted marketing workshops and seminars, and have provided market and competitive analyses for business start-ups and new product launches.
Consulting Highlights: Developed formal business plan for a start-up company that provides on-demand concierge services to both business and consumer markets.
- Wrote formal business and marketing plans and developed detailed financials and pricing schedules
- Developed company's brand and distinct brand messages
- Presented plan to investors, venture capitalists and CEOs of large companies as a finalist in the OSU School of Entrepreneurship Riata Business Plan Competition
- Plan placed 4th out of a field of ninety-six teams
Developed and managed a B2B marketing program for a chiropractic firm which, within the first four months, secured partner agreements with three of Tulsa’s largest employers and more than 20 new patients with a lifetime value to the practice of$150,000.
- Developed B2B sales and incentive program
- Developed media plan and creative copy for print and radio ad campaigns
- Developed monthly e-mail marketing campaigns
- Developed corporate website and all advertising and sales collateral
In addition to these highlights, I have worked on a variety of projects for a wide range of clients, including:
- Developed interactive online recruiting and client support interface for start-up travel nursing company
- Conducted marketing workshop at annual meeting of national franchise business with more than thirty franchisees
- Conducted market research and competitor analysis study for regional energy company
- Advised growing criminal defense laws firm on branding and marketing strategy