My name is Ekemini Joseph, 21 years old. I am a sophomore student at Queens University of Charlotte. I major in Business Administration with finance concentration and I minor in math. I am very hardworking and always eager to learn. I am also self motivated and a good planner. I love working with numbers .I have good mathematical and communication skill. I am very comfortable standing infront of people presenting information to them. My personality is easy going and am easy to get along with.
- Dealing with numbers and solving mathematical problems.
- Dealing with data, detail, records, and inventory.
- Working in an organised environment.
Seeking an accounting or finance internship to further develop my analytical, mathematical and financial skill
Mar 2011 - Present
- Assit servers with food preparatiion, delivery and service for individual and office banquets and parties.
- Prepare kitchen tools and equipment.
- Store, deliver and help prepare menu.
Aug 2010 - Present
Part time child care worker
Loving Arms Day Care
- Provide day care for preschool and elementary children
- Oversee all aspects of the daily routine including feeding, dressing, tutoring, and providing entertainment for the children.
- Interact and communicate effectively with parents
Jun 2010 - Jul 2010
Nexus Children Summer Camp
- Tutored twenty second and third graders in mathematics and English.
- Organised six field trips for forty children.
Aug 2009 - Present
Queens University of Charlotte
Able to communicate effectively to adverse group of people under stressful situations
I am very good with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Power Point.