Lockheed Martin - Facilities Development and Operation Contract
- Led the design, development, and implementation on a highly integrated software development project involving customers and engineers from multiple contracts and NASA centers including NASA/Ames, NASA/Johnson Space Center, Lockheed Martin, Analytical Graphics Inc, Barrios Technology, and United Space Alliance. This tool simplified a manually intensive process requiring several days to complete down to an automated 3 hours process. Implementation of this tool resulted $700K cost savings for NASA.
- Integrated Planning Team (IPT) lead on a NASA user application (~300 applications) project to consolidate, upgrade, and re-host COTS/GOTS applications to a service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Coordinated technical issues, vendor contacts, design package preparation, cost preparation, feasibility studies, and integration of various hardware and software technologies into a single cost effective customer solution.
- Liaison between subcontractors, COTS vendors, and the NASA customer to ensure logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Conducted regular Technical Interchange meetings with the NASA customer representatives to adequately capture customer requirements, produce Basis of Estimates (BOEs), and project timeline planning.
- Performed Systems Engineering analysis at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Cost Account Manager Delegate on the user applications software account.