- Filed multiple tax returns, such as 1040 and 1120, and schedules such as A, B, C-CEZ, D, and SE.
- Researched Pubs to clarify exact revenue code and law.
- Wrote Client letters to clarify all information and possible outcomes, request additional information, and relay process.
- Obtained corporate tax experience in redemptions & liquidations, IRC 351 & related, Non liquidating distributions, AMT/AET/PHCT, S Corporations, Income taxation issues, and more.
Government and Not-For-Profit
- Worked with a group of individuals to complete a Citizen Centric Report for the city of Fairfax.
- Gained knowledge of Governmental & Non-profit entities, as well as financial reporting for each entity.
- Gained knowledge of multiple fund types such as debt service, enterprise, fiduciary, government wide, and their subsequent applications.
- Learned process of obtaining reasonable assurance on the financial statements and its freedom from material misstatement.
- Issued correct opinions on financial statements to meet applicable reporting framework.
- Reported and communicated audit findings within audit standards while determining appropriate audit report fits a particular situation.