121 Sylvan Ct.
Fort Collins, CO
To work in a team environment where my previous medical, administrative and customer service experience can be utilized and challenged in everyday circumstances.
Apr 2014 - Sep 2015
Medical Assistant/Back Office Supervisor
Spine Pain and Rehabilitation Center of Colorado
Served as right hand to physician in high volume rehabilitation clinic and played a key role in overall function of clinic. Assisted in intake of patients, including front desk roles when needed and processed patients through medical examination.
- Full knowledge of Tangible Medical Software
- Prepare patients for appointment
check in for appointment, bring to exam room, obtain blood pressure, review medical history or update existing medical history, update diagnosis history
- Knowledge of medical procedures, share potential outcome of procedures, answer questions and relieve any concerns post procedure
- Schedule patient appointments, handling multiple appointment books
- Receive and handle patient calls from multiple line phone
- Obtain prior authorization from patient insurance company including writing any necessary medical letter of necessity, appeal letters and tricare admission letters
- Collection of co-payments, procedure charges and past due balances
- Scheduling and handling of drug representative meetings
- Ordering supplies, both medical and office, for clinic
Nov 2013 - Apr 2014
Customer Service Representative
Loveland Ski Area
- Open and closing of office:
- Opening and closing registers
- Preparation of appropriate paper work
- Submission of finished paper work