The International School
Transitioned the school from volunteer led fundraising by establishing and leading the school’s first professionally led development efforts responsible for raising $260,000 annually.
- Increased net revenue 29% for all fundraising activities in two years despite a nascent philanthropic culture and weak economy.
- Served as sole staff member responsible for managing annual giving, special events (auction, wine tasting, Run for the Arts, stewardship and alumni events), donor stewardship, major gifts, prospect research, corporate sponsorships, grants, volunteer management, and SCRIP sales.
- Increased annual giving net income 44% to $57,389 in two years by incorporating personalized email follow-up to non-participants, branding it the TIS Fund, increasing visibility, and making donor acknowledgement as prompt and donor-centered as possible.
Increased auction net revenue 55% in three years to $204,638 by focusing on the special appeal, sponsorship, live auction, ticket sales, cutting costs and a strong volunteer leadership team.
- Grew the special appeal 97% to $86,710 by fine tuning the details, incorporating personalized asks before the event and providing donors details on their investment after the event.
- Increased sponsorship 192% to $28,500 by focusing on past sponsors, providing detailed return on investment packets to sponsors after the event, and utilizing volunteers to personally contact the parent community.
Stewarded relationships with past, present and potential major donors and the alumni community.
- Managed 20th anniversary celebration fair on campus for over 600 guests featuring entertainment, games, food and historical memorabilia.
- Organized annual appreciation breakfast for 50 current major donors and key volunteers.
- Organized 20th anniversary stewardship event for 100 guests featuring speaker and food.
- Supervised and managed receptionist.