Assistant General Manager
Privately held award winning hospitality company based in Erie, PA whose portfolio includes multi-branded hotels, conference/banquet facilities, restaurants, ski and golf resort and a top-ten North American indoor water park resort.
- Support the company mission "to exceed guest expectations by providing memorable experiences".
- Oversee the day to day functions of the hotel focusing on delivering excellent customer service, optimizing revenue and controlling labor costs and expenses.
- Support General Manager in providing leadership, guidance and assistance to hotel and sales staff.
- Developed and presented company-wide Customer Service training program to increase overall guest satisfaction.
- Respond and resolve guest issues and complaints via direct contact or through brand systems.
- Review, approve and track accounts payable expenses, rebates, complimentary rooms and meals, tax exemptions, guest loyalty incentives, commissions and direct billing.
- Support General Manager in reviewing STAR Reports, competitive analysis, and booking trends to establish goals for daily, weekly and monthly revenue; adapt rate strategy to maximize revenue and to achieve goals.
- Verify voucher distribution and tracking for the company-owned indoor water park.
- Prepare reports pertaining to the operation of the hotel to include, but not limited to the annual and monthly Forecast, Marketing Budget, and Booking Report for General Manager and ownership.
- Build and maintain rapport with internal stakeholders (Executive Team, Sales and Corporate Services) to ensure in providing a customer experiences that exceed the customer's expectations and to maximize revenue.
- Implement new Standard Operating procedures as directed by franchise and/or ownership.
- Manage in compliance with brand and company policies and procedures.