- Travel, Global Cultures
- Rock Climbing
- Yoga, Running, Swimming
- Writing-children's books, freelance articles
STATEMENT OF VALUE
Dynamic, results-producing marketing professional whose breadth of experience showcases exceptional initiative, work ethic and commitment to organizational objectives within a highly competitive and rapidly changing marketplace. Demonstrated success driving growth in targeted markets and leading comprehensive marketing initiatives to support business goals and objectives. Proven ability to face challenges head-on and execute sound decisions while managing complex projects from concept to implementation. Passionate approach and solid business acumen translate into outstanding relationship building skills that add bottom-line value as a team member and leader.
- Social Media Savvy
- SEM and Online Marketing Initiatives
- Microsoft Office Suite and Project
- Well developed verbal, written, & presentation skills
- Superior project and time management
- Event & trade show planning and execution
- Brand creation, growth, and management
- Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver
- Product development and lifecycle management
- Budgeting and strategic market planning
- Ad copy, brochure, website, and business writing
- Public relations and community involvement
2008 - Present
Served on top management team, reporting to CEO to lead strategy and tactical implementation of all marketing communication for KY-based carrier and recently acquired TX-based carrier. Strategic direction at time of hire focused on media planning to drive re-launch of residential products in KY, and grew to encompass the brand management and marketing integration of acquired companies, for both residential and commercial sectors.
- Developed and implemented marketing plan to support a residential product launch in 13 TX markets in nine months, reaching 55% penetration in those markets in less than six months and generating more than $3.4MM in new recurring annual revenue.
- Led rebranding efforts for both entities by developing a new brand identity to support paradigm shift from residential to commercial focus in KY markets and creating an updated company image to ensure consistency throughout all commercial and residential marketing material in TX. New website conceived and completed within one month.
- Directed and managed agency execution of all rebranded elements for both KY and TX, including corporate identity material and collateral, media kit and product slicks, and ad campaign executions.
- Key player in deployment and support of commercial sales team in KY, analyzing competitive information, defining business product offerings, and developing a wide range of sales tools, promotional material and collateral, and on-boarding material for sales team. Team of four is producing $100,000 in new recurring annual revenue per quarter.
- Bolstered success of commercial sales by serving as media spokesperson in markets, identifying strategic business partnerships and executing indirect channel plan in KY. Wrote jargon-free user guides for referral and agent program.
Sep 2010 - Present
Digital Account Coordinator
Digital ‘go-to’ account team strategist for three high-revenue clients working in a fast-paced direct response advertising agency with a bottom-line approach.Collaborates with integrated teams to plan and execute digital advertising initiatives for clients spanning the home improvement, health & beauty, and financial services industries.Sound knowledge base of the online space, and an insatiable appetite for growth.
- Maximize campaign delivery/ROI through ongoing management and optimization of digital media budgets and initiatives (SEM, SEO, Email, Display, Social Media) and platforms (mobile, video, web)
- Work closely with internal teams, third party vendors, and external clients to effectively manage campaign trafficking, delivery and quality assurance for continuity of message across multiple networks and media platforms
- Maintain an optimal media portfolio by prospecting for and evaluating new vendor proposals, engaging in partner negotiations, and evaluating new business development opportunities
- Serve as point of agency contact for Google research studies – evaluate all opportunities for relevancy and communicate chosen initiatives to all digital account teams
Apr 2010 - Sep 2010
Key member of three-person dedicated account team for Yokohama Tire Corporation, the 7th largest tire manufacturer in the world, and a revered leader in tire technology.Responsible for day-to-day account management of multiple ongoing projects and campaigns to ensure flawless execution and obtain strategic objectives.
- Manage implementation of projects of all media types - print, TV, radio, online, outdoor, collateral/branding material
- Generate weekly project and budget status reports and communicate to agency account, media, creative, and traffic teams
- Maintain account budget, campaign budgets, monthly billing, client invoicing, and budget forecasts
Aug 2007 - Feb 2008
Marketing Account Executive//Indirect Channel Lead
Directed creation of sales tools and steered execution of marketing programs to manage indirect channel of national retail stores and Authorized Representatives for the nation's leading Wimax provider.
- Established successful indirect channel contributing an average of over 70% of market revenue within three months of launch by prospecting for, training, and managing an Authorized Representative base of over 80 active dealers.
- Consistently exceeded monthly sales quotas by over 150% of budget following commercial market launch.
- Directed the hiring and training of all National Retail Account Executives to staff eight big box retail stores in the market. Maintained and developed a team of 12 representatives with regular recruiting activities and motivational sessions.
May 2006 - Aug 2006
Sales & Marketing Intern
Supported managers and sales representatives in eight communities in highly competitive new home sales environment.
- Compiled target prospect database for each community using demographic and geographic data, and executed direct mail campaigns averaging 5,000 pieces/drop that directly influenced increases in buyer inquiries and monthly sales.
2003 - 2007
- Overall GPA: 3.2, In-Major GPA: 3.7, Virginia Tech Dean's List (2005 - 2007
- Elected VP New Membership, Delta Zeta Sorority (active member 2003-2007)
- Marketing Coordinator, VT Club Hockey
The Viability of Segways for College Students: presentation developed for marketing research studies
Concepted with A3 Design to create a full suite of business collateral for company rebranding
The You in UV: research exploring the ties between skin cancer and indoor tanning.
Spirit in their Shoes: slides designed for a presentation exploring salsa dancers as a culture of consumption
Essay exploring the culture evoked by the TaB energy campaign
Intro, tag, brochure copy for 'green' audio company
Business card concepted and designed for networking purposes
Personal press release written to kick-start job search with mass email campaign to network