- Account Executive, Hauser Advertising, Los Angeles, CA, September 2004 to September 2005
- Corporate Marketing Manager, ADESA, San Diego, CA, September 2003 to September 2004
Jun 2010 - Present
- Develop, manage and implement key marketing elements including social media, advertising, promotions, events and public relations to support Evri’s mobile launch objectives.
- Secure media stories and press mentions in key news outlets post mobile launch, increased Evri’s social media footprint by 150% and surpassed download target by 15%.
- Spearhead the marketing strategy for the Evri for iPad product launch from inception to market at South by Southwest (SXSW) 2011, including developing a detailed social media campaign, beta program, ROI analysis and launch reception at SXSW.
- Secure press stories and mentions in key news outlets and secured meetings with pertinent media influencers post launch.
- Develop tradeshow strategies for SemTech, GigaOM Mobilize, South by Southwest, and International CTIA Wireless.
Mar 2007 - May 2009
- Directed marketing operations, including product development and marketing strategies.
- Identified new enterprise business opportunities and secured contracts with Fox Interactive, Sprite, MGM, and Dreyers, generating 120k in new revenue within one year.
- Worked closely with advertisers and directed the negotiations on advertising prices and campaign budgets.
- Helped iBloks achieve its first profitable month since inception in 2007.
Sep 2005 - Mar 2007
Associate Brand Manager
- Developed the product strategy for the PrintMaster brand, its pricing and analysis, and performed ongoing business analysis to drive the brands performance.
- Assessed marketing strategies to identify new bundle opportunities to optimize ROI and fuel revenue growth for the PrintMaster brand.
- Analyzed market trends to identify new business opportunities for MediaShop brand and helped set its annual objectives, strategies, positioning, and metrics.
Aug 2008 - Present
Presidio Graduate School
Sep 1998 - May 2002
- Highly accomplished, deeply driven and creative marketing professional with a 10-year successful track record in the consumer products and enterprise software industries.
- Respected, enthusiastic leader with proven ability to develop and implement business development, sales, marketing and PR strategies to acquire new customers and retain existing accounts.
- Managed development, testing, and introduction of over 20 new product lines, including the financial analyses required to justify product development.
- Champion of social media tools and technologies, with a track record of creating and implementing successful social media programs.
- Demonstrate strong competency in fundraising abilities with private equity and investment firms.
- Founder of The James Project, a nonprofit venture aimed to assist rural Indian communities in meeting long-term economic and environmental sustainability.
- Founder of The James Project, December 2010 - Present
- Organized and led a service learning trip to India to support The James Project launch, December 2010
- Co-Chair Presidio’s International Sustainability Club, August 2009 – Present
- Board Member, Classes for Causes, October 2008 – May 2010
- Volunteer, STOP AIDS Project, April 2008 - Present
- Volunteer, Avon Breast Cancer Foundation, July 2005 - Present
- Mobile technology
- International development
- Impact investing
- Traveling the globe
- Anything Sports