- Ten years of experience in the field of shipping and receiving.
- Skilled multi-tasker with experience using a wide range of office equipment.
- Comfortable working under pressure with the urgency needed to meet deadlines.
- Eager to learn and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
2012 - 2014
Administrator/ Purchasing Agent
ZCL Composites Inc.
- Administrator responsibilities; answered phones and directed calls accordingly; photocopied, scanned, and faxed paperwork to customers and suppliers; assist internal and external customers with a variety of questions and concerns.
- Accounts payable responsibilities; confirmed hours worked by each employee on a daily and weekly basis.
- Purchaser responsibilities; received requisitions to create purchase orders and corresponded with suppliers via email.
2006 - 2012
Prescott Finishing Inc.
- Utilized a computer to prepare pick lists for shippers to pull orders for customers.
- Organized pick-ups by preparing bills and arranging pick-ups.
- Shipped finished product.
- Scanned, faxed, and emailed shipping documents to customers.
2003 - 2006
Lead Hand / Shipping and Receiving Clerk
St.Lawrence Corporation formerly Caldwell Linen Mills Ltd.
- Shipped finished product and receive greige material.
- Picked products from shipping area shelving and packed into shipments for customers.
- Led a group of 10-20 workers to complete orders for customers.
- Made decisions on deadlines for orders and on quality of manufactured goods.
2000 - 2003
- Operated forklift and power tools; assisted plastic extrusion machine operator.
- Checked measurements and quality of extruded plastic sheets.
- Interpret work orders to determine where to set the knives for the measurements and the shade of color of the plastic.
1989 - 2000
Chan's Garden Restaurant
- Seated and served customers by taking their order.
- Provided excellent customer service by ensuring accuracy, friendliness, and customer satisfaction.
- Utilized a cash register to process payments.
- Answered phones for take out and delivery orders.
- Cleaning and maintenance duties including washing tables, dishes, and floors.
Internal and External Customer Service
I have experience corresponding with customers and suppliers, answering incoming calls and forwarding the calls to the proper extension, and assisting employees with a range of questions including hours worked, benefits plans, vacation requests and pay, etc.
I am proficient in organizing and prioritizing shipments to ensure customers receive their goods on time, preparing pick-lists for shippers to pull order for customers, arranging pick-ups, and preparing bills.
I successfully led groups of 10-20 workers to complete orders for customers while making deadline decisions and quality checks.
I am experienced operating a fork-lift to move skids of finished product. I trimmed off excess plastic from sheets using various tools including skill-saw, jig-saw, and an x-acto knife.
1983 - 1986
Ontario Secondary School Diploma
Seaway District High School
I enjoy working in my vegetable and flower gardens in the summertime.
Available upon request.