Contract Coordinator | Dir. of Ambassador Programs
As the Contract Coordinator and Director of Ambassador Programs for Gallo Building Services, a
Tampa-based construction company operating statewide, my primary functions were as follows:
As Contract Coordinator, some of my primary functions were:
- Vendor Management (qualifying subcontractors and maintaining their records in several systems)
- Audit Management
- Insurance Management
- Contract Management
- Reviewing and tracking all bids sent to potential clients
- Website Creation and Administration
- Marketing material creation
I worked directly under the VP of Operations and was solely responsibly for my department.
Additionally, I prepared reports for our President|CEO with whom I worked closely.
As Director of Ambassador Programs:
- I served as our representative for the Tampa Chamber of Commerce. In this role I prepared our
Small Business of the Year Documents when we were nominated in 2009.
- I organized toy and food drives with Metropolitan Ministries.
- I organized Gallo's involvement in the 2011 Gasparilla Distance Classic which raises money for
youth and running organizations.