Clinical Laboratory Scientist
UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center
- Analyzed blood and body fluid samples to provide accurate results to patient care specialists.
- Specialized in Hematology and Toxicology.
- Can operate and maintain the following analytical instruments:
Sysmex XE5000, SP1000, DM96 Cellavision, Abbott Architect i2000, Roche Cobas Integra 400.
- Routinely identified and reported abnormal cells in blood and body fluid.
Used HPLC systems to measure immunosuppressants in blood.
- Worked with Meditech and CareConnect LIS systems
- Able to effectively explain laboratory findings and processes with other healthcare providers.
- Trained students and colleagues in laboratory testing, theory, and practice.