Vice President of Professional Services
Vice President of Professional Services-Durham, NC
Oversee the day to day operations of the Professional Service teams: Implementations, Clinical Education, Technical Support, Customer Service and Quality Assurance. The direct management consists of seven employees; indirectly managing thirty-three employees. Managerial duties Include staff placement, salary negotiations, monthly 1:1s, and yearly performance meetings.
Duties include evaluating/defining strategies for all three departments to improve quality of work product while also generating revenue. Revenue measured every quarter for project teams to meet and exceed $5 million every year.
Created and oversee the clinical documentation, end user expectations for product use and delivery. Develop and maintain all directives to manage live hospital sites and stay up to date with changing requirements to meet the demands of the healthcare industry. Develop new market based content for promoting items and services.
Day to day Human Relations management over the Professional Service Departments. Focus placed on new hire recruitment, training/on boarding, culture awareness, participate in interviews, background checks, counseling, hiring/terminations, and multi tiered metric measurements for quarterly/yearly performance. Participation in growth and planning metrics for staffing advancement and company growth.
Responsible for creating, maintaining and reinforcing Quality Assurance guidelines held by our Standard Operating Procedures.
Highlights of day to day responsibilities:
- Forecast and deliver revenue based on company goals
- Identify cost savings, evaluate department expenses
- Field training management – ensure accuracy of product training for clinical users
- Participate in all audits (Internal, FDA and ISO)
- Lead the Kaizen methodologies in all departments to eliminate redundant processes
- Define process and needs for company programs – delegate and manage to completion
- Recruit candidates, Counsel employees
- Ensure manager’s departments are in compliance with QA standards, reeducate if identified
- Review process failures for improvements
- Manage customer complaints and direct resource to Corporate Customer Relationships