Information Technology Professional with over 12 years experience in designing, developing, testing, and implementing IT projects, as well as documentation, training and support. Over two years experience in data migration with SAP systems. Successfully led technical teams in analysis of business requirements, system development, and implementation. Strong leadership abilities with excellent analytical skills. Very adept at learning and applying new skills and technologies. Flexible individual that is able to adapt quickly to change and work independently or in a team environment.
Aug 2007 - Present
Data Migration Analyst
• Produced documentation and led customer training of BackOffice tools. Trained customer replacements post go-live.
• Worked with several major companies in the area of data migration utilizing BackOffice Associates proprietary data analyzing tools
• Effectively analyzed, transformed and loaded legacy data into several SAP R/3 modules (HR[TCM], SD, MM, and Vendor Master) thus minimizing the issues experienced with loading data.
Jun 1997 - Feb 2007
Senior System Analyst
• Traveled to Luanda, Angola to train 100+ users on SAP BW. Overcame Portuguese language barrier in order to deliver training material to users.
• Coordinated technical project team as technical leader through all stages of project life cycle on 2 different multi-million dollar International SAP Business Warehouse (BW) projects. Provided estimates, managed technical budget and delegated work load to contractors. Worked with end-users to develop and design BW reports and queries. Worked on-site with overseas counterparts on data requirements and training in Scotland, London, Angola and Nigeria. Demonstrated extensive time management and coordination skills. Project implemented on time and within budget.
• Built and implemented security profiles to be consistent with segregation of accounting duties. Completed on time and within budget.
• Spearheaded and presented a project that would provide the most cost effective way to meet Nigerian government regulatory requirements regarding an in-country data warehouse. Evaluated 3 possible solutions. Recommendation met minimum government requirements and saved the company over $500K.