·Reading, Cooking, Writing, Creative Projects, Swimming, Music, Photography, Travel, Scrapbooking, Arts and Craft, Painting
Objective: I am a detail-oriented individual who is extremely enthusiastic, and a hard working and passionate team player who is seeking both a challenging and rewarding job in the fashion industry.
Sep 2006 - Present
Sixth & Seventh Grade Teacher's Aide
Tenafly Middle School
- Clarify student specific directions.
- Maintain a daily log of classified students.
- Manage and monitor homework.
- Support all students, including one on one.
- Assisted a student at Montclair State University's Gifted & Talented Program to help improvebehavioral, social and organizational skills.
- Communicated with parents and colleagues about student's progress on a daily basis.
Mar 2000 - Feb 2010
Guest Service Agent/Front Desk Associate
- Handled all aspects of guest hospitality.
- We are the main artery for the hotel and make sure all guests are happy through-out their stay.
- Check in/check out guest and handle reservations.
- Answered phones and all secretarial duties
- Helped business guests to know their agenda for business conferences and to take ownership of guest problems and resolve them.
- Entered all complaints throughout the day into Guest Ware and do follow-ups with the guests.
- Coordinated schedules and helped organize conferences.
- Remarkable and effective listening abilities and strong judgment skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of property management systems.
Nov 1996 - Jul 2008
Lord & Taylor
- Merchandising and inventory control
- Rearranged the floor in all departments
- Assisted manager with stock merchandising
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions
- Served customers using the five-steps of friendliness standard
- Performed markdown pricings and tickets
- Contributed to consistently good monthly sales figures
- Assisted the Human Resources Department by maintaining the schedule/tardiness, scheduled interviews, candidate screening and applicant tracking; handled customer complaints, sales tracking, trained all new employees on how to operate the register and informed them of our store policy; put together the new hire packets by gathering all their personal documents on file
- Earned a diamond star for outstanding customer service
Sep 1999 - May 2006
Bachelor of Arts
Montclair State University
Sep 1996 - Mar 1998
Conversational Italian Ability to grasp new ideas and integrate them into desired results Able to handle challenges and coordinate several tasks simultaneously I have lots of patience, determination, and persistence to troubleshoot client issues.
· Windows, Word, Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Filemaker Pro, Microsoft Outlook, MARSHA, PMS