Freelance Senior IT Consultant - IT Project Manager
European Patent Office
Mission: Senior IT Project Management Consultant reporting into CTO leading a multimillion € Enterprise Migration-Outsourcing project in a complex political environment.
Provision 8000 users / ~800 applications across multiple EU sites with new End User Workspace Computing technology on Windows 10 through a tendered Managed Service Provider by summer 2018.
Responsibilities/Skills in use:
- Pragmatic application of project management techniques such as Prince2, SDLC and ITIL delivery models.
- Technical affinity with the design and implementation of: software testing strategy / Home Working solutions / Windows 10 Upgrade / SW Packaging architecture (SCCM) and outsourcing solutions (Cloud Computing).
- Bid-tender Management: start, coordination of new bids, and management of technical consultants /solution product specialists.
- Project Delivery / Management: matrix and team sourcing management ensuring in time project delivery within agreed time frame, quality, budget and objectives (monitoring).
- Change Management: addressing the "human side" of Outsourcing systematically by starting at the top: Executives & Directorates.