Principal Project Manager – Corporate IT
Cimpress (Vistaprint) Internet, E-Commerce industry
Mission: Senior TechOps IT Technology Manager practitioner reporting into VP of Corporate IT leading international IT Change programmes cross-functionally with internal Business Units (BUs) and customers/partners.
Global SPOC lead for a Portfolio of Global Expansion Projects encompassing 6 M&A Post Merger Integrations, 2 New Workplace Fit outs and 2 Manufacturing Fulfilment Plant start-ups.
- Technically integrated and operationally enabled 4 distinct New BUs across EU in 100 days per site.
- Engineered and influenced a new VP approved "M&A Integration Framework" giving scope/approach clarity and automating several manual processes.
- Acted as the department spokesperson for "all-things M&A" and created a M&A Integration “Task Force” proposal winning Executive approval for inception.
- Enabled collaboration across 6 decentralised European BUs by deploying MS Office365 in 7 months saving $200k in software licensing costs for 1 BU.
- Instituted a trans-disciplinary “Focus Group” that monkey wrenched the ERP-SAP/HCM Onboarding process for BUs into a leaner, transparent procedure reducing the provisioning and disablement effort.