Freelance Senior IT Consultant - IT Project Manager
European Patent Office
Mission: Senior IT Project Management Consultant reporting into Executive Sponsor leading a multimillion € transformation project to upgrade enterprise to Windows 10 on new hardware and Outsource the Distributed End User Workspace Computing service tower for 8000 users to a tendered Managed Service Provider by 2018.
Responsibilities/Skills in use:
- Pragmatic application of project management techniques such as Scope shaping, approach, Prince2, SDLC and ITIL delivery models.
- Technical affinity with the design and implementation of: software testing strategy / Home Working solutions / Windows 10 Upgrade / SW Packaging architecture (SCCM) and outsourcing solutions (Cloud Computing).
- Bid-tender Management: start, coordination of new bids, and management of technical consultants /solution product specialists to agree on Service Transition and a Transformation planning.
- Project Delivery / Benefit Realisation: matrix and team sourcing management ensuring in time project delivery within agreed requirements, quality, budget and key acceptance objectives.
- Change Management: addressing the "human side" of Outsourcing systematically through C-Level Executive management.