Currently President of Kinetic Business Solutions, I provide Strategic Business Solutions to Senior Mangement teams and Owners seeking to expand and grow their businesses. As a seasoned financial professional, I combine my systems and process accumen to design financial models and structures for organizational change management & growth. I have functioned as a project coordinator for systems implementations such as, PeopleSoft, SAP, Hyperion Essbase and several internally designed financial models. In addition to consulting, I am a licensed Real Estate Broker, Instructor and Notary in New York State, providing strategic business services to residential & commercial clients in Westchester, Rockland Organge & Putnam Counties directly and globally through my referral network.
Jan 2006 - Present
Business Strategist / President
Kinetic Business Solutions, LLC
- Direct corporate leaders in the analysis of their industry trends and competitive environments to build innovative approaches to gaining market share.
- Design strategic business models and planning methodologies that increase revenues and shareholder wealth.
- Provide direction and analysis for all product innovations and initiatives necessary to execute long-term strategic plans.
- Manage the implementation and execution of the strategic initiatives with owners and senior management to ensure maximum impact and return in their markets.
- Develop process maps that can be translated in to systems implementation strategies for IT staff.
- Evaluate and enhance marketing initiatives and programs to ensure the delivery of planned returns.
- Train & develop staff as appropriate to achieve a singular focus when executing the strategic plan.
Feb 2006 - Present
BHG Rand Realty
- Provide strategic guidance to market and sell and purchase residential and commercial properties.
- Develop financial lease models and Letters of Intents for franchise and commercial clientele.
- Design printed and internet marketing pieces to drive buyer traffic.
- Cultivate buyer and seller relationships and educate prospects on tools and ways to reach real estate goals.
- Manage property preparedness process as needed which including analysis, pricing and staging.
Oct 2007 - Mar 2009
External Finance Consultant
Russian Standard Vodka/Remy Cointreau USA
- Defined and Constructed financial reconciliation models the yield a savings of $8M in the first year.
- Developed marketing reporting requirements & controls to measure effectiveness of spending.
- Created a standardize mechanism for calculating and evaluation Pricing and Margin.
- Assessed, defined and implemented optimal transfer pricing strategies.
- Developed strategic financial plans to drive brand growth.
- Implementation of Brand Spending Budgets and P&L parameters.
May 2002 - Feb 2006
Sr. Manager of Businsess Development & Innovations
Allied Domecq Spirits
·Managed strategic current and five-year planning / budgeting process for North America driving $1Billion in gross sales.
·Provided direction and analysis for all innovations and initiatives necessary to execute long-term strategic plans.
·Designed & created budgeting methodology that created value with achievable & measurable results.
·Assessed competitive trend data to provide executable recommendations to executive management group.
·Assisted with the review of business development opportunities and implementation of innovation strategies.
oSales volumes, Revenue & Cash flow projections.
oMarketing strategies & spending.
·Assisted with valuation and analysis of innovations, mergers, brand acquisitions and divestitures.
Jan 2000 - Jan 2002
Commercial Finance Manager-Equity Brands
Allied Domecq Spirits USA
- Coordinated national planning and consolidation of budgets for corporate submissions.
- Defined budgeted prices and costs to accurately plan Gross Margin down to NBC by brand nationally.
- Provided analysis of P&L statements across the Equity Division, with emphasis on overhead and marketing spending.
- Designed implemented Essbase & Marketing systems facilitate detailed budgeting and reporting at all levels of the business.
SAP work stream member – Sales & Marketing
-Provided business process expertise in the areas of Advertising & Promotions, Pricing, and Costing.
-Acted as a SAP liaison to the business in the areas of budgeting and forecasting processes.
-Performed SAP blueprinting/configuration tasks for Controlling and Project Systems.
Jan 1995 - Jan 1998
·Analyzed Accounts Payable, Billing and Purchase Order activity for compliance with defined project accounting combination rules.
·Maintained existing cost structures and develop new structures as needed.
·Analyzed and prepared commercial rent and state sales/use tax filings.
Sep 1999 - Jan 2001
Long Island University
Jan 1990 - Jan 1992
Bachelors of Science
Ramapo College of New Jersey
Accounting & Finance