Vice President / Industrial Consulting and Systems Division
Mr. McGhee is a Vice President / Division Manager and has P/L responsibility for a $30M + division consisting of over 240 geographically dispersed management consultants and information systems specialists.His division provides business solutions for numerous customers from management consulting (e.g. Lean/Six Sigma, Enterprise Architecture) to technical solutions (e.g. product development, packaged solutions selection and deployment) to hosting operations (e.g. help desk and data center management).Responsibilities include general management of the division, strategic direction, hiring and mentoring high performing staff, revenue/profit growth, and customer satisfaction to earn repeat business.
- Elevated position in the value chain and earned over $7M in high margin revenue - Established new CACI capabilities (Lean / Six Sigma / Theory of Constraints, Maximo) with strong entrepreneurial spirit and sold those capabilities to existing and new customers. New customer engagements have earned over $1.5M in revenue.
- Doubled the size of prime contract from $75M to $150M in less than 4 years - Built competitive differentiators (e.g. CMMI Level 3, PMP certifications), assembled a world class team of companies, and won a $150M performance based, IT Professional Services (software development and managed services) contract.Contract earned the maximum allowable profit margin.
- Positioned division for solicitations and opened new markets - Authored / Co-Authored numerous white papers (e.g. “Shipyard Future State IT”, “Lean/Software Requirements”, and “Business Intelligence at Naval Shipyards”).Used marketing collateral to expand existing customer support and gain new customers.
- Rapidly built (< 2 months) a geographically dispersed software development team - Leveraged extensive network of teaming partners and specialized recruiting firm to hire and orientate over 80 geographically dispersed, technical experts in less than 2 months.Used collaboration tools (Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project Server).
- Frequently recognized for customer satisfaction and excellence in project execution - Earned “Excellent” rating on Contractor Performance Appraisal.Awarded the 2009 Admiral Moorer Award for Excellence (Annually, 15 people across CACI received the recognition).Awarded the CACI Master’s Division Award for execution excellence.