Men's Divorce Law Firm
- Provided administrative support to attorney by updating files and handling incoming and outgoing mail.
- Managed discovery process for 90-100 family law cases.
- Performed substantive legal work: drafted letters and pleadings, prepared files for hearings and trials, and managed attorney's calendar.
- Answered telephone calls and provided assistance to clients, judicial assistants and other attorneys.
- Established rapport with potential new clients and guided them through the intake process.