Director, Service Reliability
Express Scripts, Inc. (St. Louis, MO)
Lead key teams within the Service Governance & Reliability organization within this industry leading Fortune #22 company
Lead vital shared service teams including Issue Management, Reject Monitoring and Remediation, and Outreach. There is an emphasis on customer experience in supporting the 21, 000+ Operations associates, 3000+ clients, and 85 million members. Collaborate closely with business partners across the organization including IT, Product, Operations, Account Management, and Finance. Responsible for presenting regular updates to senior leadership at the highest levels in the organization.
Previously led a team responsible for identifying and mitigating all operational impact as a result of the implementation of functionality to support Healthcare Reform Exchanges for this industry leading Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM). There is an emphasis on governmental compliance/regulatory requirements across the Operations organization as it relates to the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Accountable for identifying and mitigating all risks to Operations areas, including Client Services, Client Implementation, and Pharmacy and Specialty Operations. Represent the company within the National Council of Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) standards organization, tackling such topics as electronic prescribing, claims transmissions, and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act.
- Built and led a team that supported the identification of risks and associated mitigations for the Healthcare Reform implementation of 40+ Health Plan clients, covering several million lives
- Redesigned and led a team and processes that managed the identification, facilitation of resolution, and member/customer outreach for benefit related issues as part of the integration of Medco and Express Scripts. This effort included 3000+ clients and 85M members.
- Reduction of issue Work in Process by 38% year-over-year due to improved processes, quickly identified/resolved issue, and engagement with key stakeholders across the entire organization.
- Key leader within the January 2017 "1/1" effort which resulted in an issue reduction of over 30% and resolution turnaround times improvements of over 40%.
- As a process owner, present monthly to executive leadership on status and metrics