Instrumentation Control Designer III
WorleyParsons - BPGoM Project - Offshore Oil and Gas
Worked on multiple platforms :
Atlantis, Mad Dog, NaKika and Thunder Horse
Job Description :
- Assist with updating Red Line / Area Made Change and As Built drawings and documents. Drawings revised per mark ups and revisions per client walk down.
- Ensure final Red line matches most recent P & ID.
- Generate Wiring, Loop and Termination diagrams and Installation drawings, Cable Schedules and MTO'S in AutoCad and InTools.
- Update and create Tag numbers and Data Sheets in InTools.
- Self check generated drawings and Documents for quality prior to handing off to final checker.
- Ensure design meets Client and Platform specifications.
- Issue transmittals through document control with full capacity of revision process.
- Internal review
- Squad check
- Client review
- Issue for Construction
- As Built