I’m looking for a job that will allow me to work for an innovative company that has great values and a product I’m excited about!
Nov 2012 - Present
Welshly Arms Band
- Manage and develop marketing strategies for Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Develop and maintain website with matching brand throughout social networks.
- Shoot, edit and distribute video to social communities.
Aug 2010 - Present
Bravo Wellness, LLC
- Manage and train help desk support technicians.
- Create and update internal security policies.
- Maintain security standards in compliance with yearly SOC2 audit.
- Work with penetration test venders and execute remediation plans for open vulnerabilities.
- Administer growing Windows network, with a mix of Windows Server 2008 R2 and Server 2012 R2
- Setup and Manage SCCM for OS deployment and Patch Management.
- Manage fail-over Co-location for disaster recovery scenarios using vSphere Site Recovery Manager.
- Manage and setup Office 365 for email, Lync and Sharepoint. This setup involved Single Sign-On functionality through on-site ADFS setup.
- Maintain many other systems including Palo Alto, GreatPlains, CRM Online, Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Confluence Wiki, Spiceworks, Avaya IP Office, Microsoft ADFS, VMware Site Recovery Manager, DFS, and RDS.
Apr 2010 - Present
- Create WordPress websites for different clients.
- Help clients with marketing/advertising.
- Provide training on the WordPress Administration Dashboard to all clients.
- Provide on-going support for clients, using online ticket system.
May 2009 - May 2010
Java Cafe Coffee
- Developed and implemented social media marketing strategies using Facebook and Twitter.
- Scheduled events and live entertainment
- Designed in store print material (labels, flyers, brochures etc.)
- Made a wicked latté.
Dec 2007 - May 2009
- Built and maintained WordPress CMS website
- Setup and maintained YouTube presence
- Shot, edited, encoded, and uploaded over 100 online instructional
2013 - 2014
- Basic Web Sites and Core Development Tools
- Design Fundamentals for Front End Web Development
2004 - 2007
North Ridgeville High School
Marketing Education (DECA); • This was 2 year marketing program that I took while in High School.