Robert bosch LLC/Purolator Filters
Filtration Product Manager (2008 - 2009)
Managed all aspects of dry filter portfolios to maximize vehicle coverage (99+%) and profit potential.
- Developed pricing model to set customer price at SKU level to extract maximum profit margin and manage cost with minimum target margin of 30%.
- Reduced product-to-market timetable from over 180 days to average 105 days by leading team of six to overhaul, test, and standardize new product introduction processes.
- Created and implemented demand forecast model by applying regression concepts for lean and responsive inventory control which led to estimated savings of over $600,000.
- Launched re-branding of cabin filters to promote exclusive features and consumer education.
- Completed two-year internal training program on process waste elimination.
Commercial Management Trainee - North America Aftermarket Division (2006 - 2008)
Performed cross-functional rotational assignments to develop a strong Bosch automotive business background and to apply project management techniques.