Kehinde Oladotun Emmanuel O. Enisan
- Zone 6 Okada park Dutse Alhaji Abuja
- [email protected], [email protected]
Ambitious Business Management Graduate student with excellent research, time management and problem solving skills with passion for sports. Currently working towards Masters degree in Economics.
Sold automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales
Management of the organisation sporting activities
Budgeting, sponsorship, cost containment, organizational strategies, board management, revenue enhancement, marketing and
public relations. (Mentored By Dr. Jim Krause, Winning Sports Programs)
Traditional and cutting edge scouting techniques and player evaluations, scouting reports, statistical analysis, soccer
general manager practices, player personnel and team/club management. (Mentored by Steve Simmons, Aston Villa Scout,Tim Regan, US Soccer Federation Scout, and Matt Martin, MLS Sporting Kansas City Scout).
An team leader with the ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams
• Critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving skills.
• Planning and organizing.
• Excellence Personal Communication skills.
• Project management skills: Influencing, leading, negotiating and delegating abilities.
• Conflict resolution.
• Tolerant to stressed situations.
Ms word, Power point,Outlook,Lync, Visio,Excel