- Oakville US-ON
- [email protected]
- Developed and analyzed a survey to pinpoint companies communication problems and needs;
- Drafted a communication plan through research developed in survey and interviews conducted.
- Responsible for keeping track of accounting/budget of Ontario Nunavut region communications team;
- Managed public inquiry phone line by researching questions and concerns and contacting within a 24 hour timeframe;
- Coordinated and managed communication team meetings, trips and special events.
- Developed and implemented newsletters, stakeholder lists, event plans, and visibility guidelines;
- Developed and organized communication files, team calendars and budgets
- Edited brochures, one-pagers and communication plans;
- Executed event set up and photo ops for MP speech events and stakeholder open houses; and
- Collected and summarized weekly web trend reports from FedDev Ontario website.
- Developed and executed a survey focused on obtaining information from local businesses in Oakville area on sponsorship opportunities for the Kerr Street Business Investment Association;
- Formulated a communication plan to take advantage of information gained from the survey to help arrange a media kit.
- Drafted news releases, media advisories, speeches for various events;
- Provided assistance to co-workers on vacation in the public relations department; and
- Assisted colleagues at variety of public relations events including Civic Recognition Awards, Garry W. Morden Groundbreaking Ceremony, Marc Diab Park Plaque Unveiling and much more.
- Internal Communications
- Media Relations
- Writing for Public Relations
- Image and Reputation
- Technology and Design
Seeking a position as a communication specialist where I can leverage my skills in the development of effective communication strategies and the creation of interesting communication messages based on my understanding of marketing and public relations trends. Wish to be an integral member of a communication organization where my contributions will be appreciated and recognized.
oPilates, Yoga, Snowboarding, Kayaking, Running, Weight Training
oCanada, Europe, United States, Caribbean
oPolitics, Cooking, Painting, Interior Design, History, Fashion, Music