Director of Finance & Administration, API, LLC
$23 billion public Fortune Global 500 international manufacturing, services, & technology company.
Reporting to the divisional President/CEO, provided support for strategic planning & corporate development related activities while also overseeing financial operations of $300 million marketing, logistics & engineering division.
- Participated in executing $100 million private equity offering, including development of the offering presentation, sourcing, qualifying & presenting to potential equity sources as well as supplying due diligence materials.
- Performed valuation analysis on acquisition targets ranging from $5 - $50 million.
- Heavily involved with Board of Directors meetings, worked with the CEO on the meeting's content as well as participating in meetings as member of management.
- Appointed CFO for two operating companies. (marketing and engineering)
- Successfully managed cash flow of multiple companies during difficult, challenging, and changing economic times.
- Consolidated back office of two operations, resulting in annual cost reductions in excess of $3.7 million (4%).